Macedonian Chambers of Commerce in cooperation with the IME program provides support to companies owned or managed by women in the access to finance within the following programs and services are available for companies in Republic Macedonia:
- Offer from government institutions and programs Support
- Offer from banks, savings banks and other credit institutions
- Business support services provided by civil society and the private sector
A detailed list of available programs and services for companies you can look at the catalog enclosed.
The manner of implementing the support for companies will be conducted as follows:
- In cooperation with the NAME program will be proposed model of co-application process for a specific program between NAME and your company;
- After acceptance of the model of co-financing, the application process will be started.
In your e-mail application to use the support in the process of access to finance is required to provide us with the following information:
- Name of your company
- Name and surname of the owner / manager of the company (According to the current situation)
- Type of financial instrument you are interested in (from the catalog)
- Amount amount for which you are applying
- Order financing.