Sub-project name: Promotion of Information Technologies for Tourism Development
Sub-project No.: LRCP-1/18-SG-7
Assignment Title: Creation of GIS platform and mobile application and maintenance
Reference No.: LRCP-1/18-SG-7-CQS-1.2
The Macedonian Chambers of Commerce received sub-grant funds from Local and Regional Competitiveness Project sub-grant scheme (funded by European Union Instrument for Pre-Accession – IPA 2), towards the cost of the sub-project Promotion of Information Technologies for Tourism Development, and intends to apply part of the proceeds for consulting services – firm selection, under this sub-project.
The consulting services (“the Services”) include services for design and promotion of a GIS tourist web platform and mobile application.
The detailed Terms of Reference for the above referenced consulting services is posted on the website of the Macedonian Chamber of Commerce at LINK
The Macedonian Chambers of Commerce now invites eligible consulting companies (‘Consultants’) to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested Consultants should provide their information demonstrating that they have the required qualification and relevant experience to perform the Services.
- The Consultant should have 5 years experience in design of marketing strategies for promotion and delivery of visibility services for tourism influences;
- Consultant company should provide a list of a minimum 3 (three) projects with comparable nature and degree of complexity (design of marketing design of marketing strategies for promotion and delivery of visibility services for tourism influences); an
- The Consultant should propose a team of 4 (four) experts:
The selected Consultant should confirm availability of experts in the following areas:
- Expert for design and delivery of international marketing campaigns for tourism attractions
- Expert for design and delivery of local marketing campaigns for tourism attractions
- Expert for design and delivery of marketing campaign through social media for tourism attractions
- Expert for organizing promotion and training events, conferences and meetings
Bio data/CVs of individual key experts are not required for the purpose of expressions of interest, just confirmation of availability of required experts.
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to paragraph 1.9 of the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers dated January 2011, Revised July 2014 (“Consultant Guidelines”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest. Consultants may associate with other firms in the form of a joint venture or a sub-consultancy to enhance their qualifications.
A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Consultants’ Qualification Selection method set out in the Consultant Guidelines. Consultants having the required experience and competence relevant to the assignment shall be assessed and compared, and the best qualified and experienced Consultant will be selected. Only the selected Consultant will be asked to submit a combined technical and financial proposal and, if such proposal is responsive and acceptable, it will be invited to negotiate a contract. Both technical and financial aspects of the proposal may be negotiated.
Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours from 8:30 – 16:30 hrs local time.
Expressions of interest on English language must be delivered in a written form to the address below (in person, by mail, or by e-mail) by Wednesday, October the 20th, 2020 before 16:00hrs local time.