Сојуз на стопански комори на Македонија во соработка со Министерство на надворешни работи и амбасадата на Мексико во Белград Ве информира за можноста за учество на саеми во Мексико кои ќе се одржат во септември 2019 година.
- XIX Congress ANAM. 3-5 September, 2019, Exhibitor Center Puebla, Puebla, Mexico. The largest business center of the grocery, wines and liquors. A space for suppliers and wholesale partners who want to negotiate in an environment conducive to executives and decision makers. Three days of direct transactions and client prospectus. 22,000 m2 of exhibition area, more than 300 exhibitors and more than 8,000 visitors.
- Intersolar Mexico. 3-5 September, 2019, World Trade Center, Mexico City, Mexico.
The international exhibition and conference for the solar industry. Intersolar Mexico serves as the industry’s go-to source for invaluable technology trends and premier B2B contacts in the promising Mexican solar market. 3,500 m2 of exhibition area, more than 250 exhibitors and more than 10,000 visitors.
- Aquatech Mexico. 3-5 September, 2019, World Trade Center, Mexico City, Mexico. Aquatech Mexico is an international platform for companies within the water industry around the world, who wish to explore business opportunities in Mexico. The event opens opportunities to create alliances and exchange best practices between national and international companies. 2,300 m2 of exhibition area, more than 150 exhibitors and more than 6,000 visitors.
- 34th 3-6 September, 2019, Citibanamex Center, Mexico City, Mexico. The 34th edition of the most important business floor for the supply of hotels, restaurants and catering, with a high profile of buyers, all of them decision makers in their companies, as well as the latest trends and launches in the sector. 24,000 m2 of exhibition area, more than 400 exhibitors and more than 18,000 visitors.
- International Congress of Human Resources. 11-12 September, 2019, Citibanamex Center, Mexico City, Mexico. The event brings together the Human resources community where the main global trends that affect the function and scope of HR are presented. 7,500 m2 of exhibition area, more than 120 exhibitors and more than 3,000 visitors.